No matter how much pain you’re experiencing right now, you’re not alone. Some of the finest, most admired, needed, and talented people have been where you are now. Many of us have thought about taking our own lives when we’ve felt overwhelmed by depression and devoid of all hope. But the pain of depression can be treated and hope can be renewed. No matter what your situation, there are people who need you, places where you can make a difference, and experiences that can remind you that life is worth living. It takes real courage to face death and step back from the brink. You can use that courage to face life, to learn coping skills for overcoming depression, and for finding the strength to keep going. Remember:
- Your emotions are not fixed – they are constantly changing. How you feel today may not be the same as how you felt yesterday or how you’ll feel tomorrow or next week.
- Your absence would create grief and anguish in the lives of friends and loved ones.
- There are many things you can still accomplish in your life.
- There are sights, sounds, and experiences in life that have the ability to delight and lift you – and that you would miss.
- Your ability to experience pleasurable emotions is equal to your ability to experience distressing emotions.
2.For me, everything is my honor from your corporation !
For me, It’s so effective for things we can develope together. For example, i and you can contract than we go alone ! I hope so !
So thank you for sharing ! if you have any problem , you can contract me at website
or you can directly connect to my gmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year